`
"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

~Hebrews 12: 1-2

Saturday, May 26, 2012

A Good Kind of Tired

I have been trying to give my worries to God.  I don't always succeed, but it is my goal.  When I worry, I am telling God that I don't trust Him to take care of me, I don't trust Him to provide.  One of my worries was that cows were just not coming into heat.  Well, that has certainly changed.  Danny gave a few lutalyse shots and this morning there were 12 cows to breed!  I went out to the field from 9 AM to 10:30 AM and saw three more cows that will need to be bred tonight.

My arm is a little tired, but it is a good kind of tired.  A tired that comes from having to work, but it is work that means things are going well.  I like that kind of work.  :)

In other news, Danny would REALLY like to sell the rest of the stragglers.  He is tired of calving cows and they are going to drag this out until the middle of June.  Our chances of getting these cows bred back in our window is VERY slim.  So, if you or anyone you know are interested in springing cows for $1000 a piece, please give us a call at 302-754-1175.  There are about eight of them that haven't calved that aren't spoken for.  They all milk out of all four quarters.

Blessings to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment