`
"Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfector of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."

~Hebrews 12: 1-2

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Animal Stalkers

 Do you ever feel like you are being watched? Or maybe that you just happen to have your own personal greeters almost EVERY TIME you go outside?  Pictured below is what I see just about every time I leave the house.



Unless, of course I happen to be in the kitchen a lot during the day.  Then I see this out the back door...


and when we used to have goats I saw this....

Johnny, the goat, was so thoughtful.  He just KNEW I wanted my
concrete sidewalk fertilized for all of the flowers that I was going
to try to plant EXACTLY THERE... *sigh*
sometimes you just have to choose to laugh :)


I am not sure if it is just me, or if it has something to do with our farm, but our animals seem to have an odd fascination with what goes on inside the house.  But, if I had to choose a stalker, I'd pick these guys :).

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the neighborhood! We live close to you in Mercersburg. Congrats on your marriage and on getting the farm operational again. No small chore, I'm sure. I was excited to see the Christian books you're selling because, well, I'm a Christian author! Writing is to me what farming is to you. My husband and I were just talking about the sharp rise in the prices of calves. He hobby farms but knows nothing about milking. That might be fun to watch though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will need to talk to my husband, but if you and/or your husband would like to come watch us milk sometime, I am sure we could make that happen. Right now, however, we are only milking once a day and that occurs at 5 AM... We are about to start up 2 times a day when calving season starts. I took a peek at your blog. Your books look interesting and I love reading. I have two books that I am reading currently. Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

      Delete